Yearly Camping at Lake Anna
Yearly Camping at Lake Anna
Get ready for some fun in the sun with our waterfront campsites! Wake up to the sound of gentle waves lapping against the shore, surrounded by the natural beauty of Lake Anna.
We've got all the amenities you need to make your stay comfortable and convenient. From water hook-ups to electricity, we've got you covered.
Yearly Camping Fees
- Waterfront: $2,300/ year
- Non-waterfront: $1,900/ year
- Electric sites: $2,800/ year
The rules below are for everyone’s safety, protection and enjoyment.
- This is a transient residence. No one may stay any more than 14 days per month whether it be consecutively or intermittently.
- All dogs must be on leash at all times and waste must be properly disposed of.
- No fireworks.
- Quiet time begins at 10:30. Generators are not allowed after quiet time begins. If you need to run your generator after this time please check with the store to ensure your generator meets the volume requirements.
- Do not deface, cut, drive nails or attach objects to trees, bushes or light poles.
- We do not allow anyone to cut down any trees without the permission from the store.
- Please be respectful of the campground by helping maintain the appearance.
- Place all trash in the dumpsters provided across from bathhouse. If any property in the campground or in the marina is damaged, please report the damage to the store as soon as possible.
- Absolutely no bodily waste or body fluids are allowed outside of campers or tents. There is a full-service bathhouse in the service building and a dump station behind the store. ANY VIOLATION OF THIS RULE WILL RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF CAMPING PRIVILEGES AND CONTRACTS.
- All campers need to respect the privacy of all other campers and neighbors.
- One small fire per site.
- No more then six people per site.
- Parking for 2 vehicles per site included. All additional vehicles are $5.00 each.
- Please check in at the store so we can direct you to designated parking areas.
- No fishing or swimming.
- No guests’ boat or jet ski trailers in the campground. Trailers must be parked at the top of the hill in line with the other trailers and must pay a parking & launch fee at our store. Please do not block anyone in. Ask for help if you need assistance.
- Do not set up on any campsite or move from one site to another without first registering with the office.
- Campers that do not follow the rules stated above will be required to leave immediately. If any conflict arises after being asked to leave, police will be called.
- Please report any violations to the manager.
If you have any questions or concerns ask one of our employees. Thank you and have a great stay at Dukes Creek Marina Campground!