Yes, at Duke's Creek Marina we rent pontoon boats! Our pricing is competitive — see the rate chart below. Availability varies depending on the time of year and weather. Please call 540-895-5065 to make your reservation for a fun and unique experience on Lake Anna.
We can not accept requests for rental boat reservations by email, however once a reservation is made we do send out email confirmations.
|Pontoon Rental Rates|
Eight (8) Hours
Four (4) Hours
|12-person pontoon boat||$370||$200||1/2 Rental Price|
|10-person pontoon boat*||$340||$185||1/2 Rental Price|
|8-person pontoon boat||$250||$150||1/2 Rental Price|
Prices are subject to change.
*Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day weekends there will be a $50.00 premium charge on all 10 person boats.
- Gas and oil used on rental are not included in the rental fee
- Credit card and deposit required for reservation
- Must be 21 or older to rent a boat
- Pets are $25.00 additional and may not be allowed on all boats.
- NO HALF-DAY RENTALS ON WEEKENDS BETWEEN MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND AND LABOR DAY WEEKEND
- Cancellation Policy: If you cancel at least 72 hours prior to your reservation time, you will be given a refund of your deposit minus a cancellation fee. If the cancellation occurs within the 72 hours before the reservation, no refund will be given. If it is raining at the time of the reservation and the whole day is a washout, we will credit your deposit for another days use in the credited year. Please be aware, we do not give rain checks based on weather predictions, only on actual weather that happens the day of the reservation.
Single Day — $10.00
Multiple Days — $10 per day
Lake Anna houses a power plant. The power plant “warms” up a section of the lake that is divided with three separate dikes to contain the warm water. Thus, there is “warm side” and a “cool side.” There is no access to the warm side of the lake from the cold side without pulling your boat out of the water. There is no public access to the warm side of the lake.
We do not rent boats to the warm (Waste Heat Treatment Facility) side of the lake.
Additional information and requirements for pontoon rentals on the cool side of the lake:
- Ten percent (10%) discount for rentals that are five (5) days or more
- All rental boats are picked up and returned to Dukes Creek Marina
Return to top
Things to Know for Rental Boats
The rules below are for everyone’s safety, protection and enjoyment.
- Rental boats include 2 car parking passes. $5.00 for each additional car.
- You will be given a map that we will review with you to help you navigate on Lake Anna.
- Tubing is allowed on the rental boats. All tubing activities are at your own risk. Please be aware that the rental boats only have 60 HP motors which means that the boats can pull a tuber, just not at extremely fast speeds.
- Rental boats have bimini tops that cover half of the boat. These tops must be put down when going under all bridges on the lake except the 208 bridge.
- When returning the boat, please return it to gas dock.
- Renters are responsible for cost of replenishing gas and oil upon return.
- Renters are not allowed by LAW to ride on the outside of the railing when the boat is in motion. If reported or you are seen riding outside the rails, your boat rental contract will be immediately terminated. Allowing a person to ride outside the rails is considered grossly negligent and can result in a ticket and/or fine.
- There must be a designated driver operating the boat at all times. It is against the law to operate a water vessel under the influence of alcohol.
- Pets are $25.00 additional and may not be allowed on all boats. Please make sure you reserve a pet friendly boat if you plan to bring your pet along.
- There will be a minimum of $25.00 clean up fee if returned excessively dirty.
- All boats MUST be in by their due time. Due time is the latest the boat can be returned without incurring a minimum late fee charge of $100.00.
- Ladders on the back of the boats need to be up when the boat is in motion and unlatched before stepping on them. There will be a $225.00 charge for broken ladders.
- The renters are responsible for any damages to the boat, boat accessories, motor and the prop. Please take the time to inspect the whole boat and prop with a representative before departure and upon return.
Please be aware you are responsible for the following items. Any damages or missing items on the boat will result in the following fees:
|**Prices are subject to change**|
Return to top