We have yearly campsites available that are on the water and water accessible. Water hook-ups and electricity are also available. Call 540-895-5065 for availability.
Depending on availability, we offer firewood for use to our campers. The charge is $15.00 per night or $25.00 for unlimited uasage. Campers can use as much as they need, however, discretion is appreciated. To be on the safe side, we recommend campers call about firewood availability and/or bring along a backup. Who wants to camp without a fire going?
The rules below are for everyone’s safety, protection and enjoyment.
- All dogs must be on leash at all times and must be picked up after.
- No fireworks.
- Quiet time begins at 10:30. Generators are not allowed after quiet time begins. If you need to run your generator after this time please check with the store to ensure your generator meets the volume requirements.
- Do not deface, cut, drive nails or attach objects to trees, bushes or light poles.
- We do not allow anyone to cut down any trees without the permission from the store.
- Please be respectful of the campground by helping maintain the appearance. Place all trash in the dumpsters provided across from bathhouse. If any property in the campground or in the marina is damaged, please report the damage to the store as soon as possible.
- Absolutely no bodily waste or body fluids are allowed outside of campers or tents. There is a full service bath house in the service building and a dump station behind the store. ANY VIOLATION OF THIS RULE WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF CAMPING PRIVLEGES AND CONTRACTS.
- All campers need to respect privacy of all other campers and neighbors.
- One small fire per site.
- No more then six people per site.
- Parking for 2 vehicles per site included. All additional vehicles are $5.00 each. Please check in at the store so we can direct you to designated parking areas.
- No fishing or swimming.
- No boat or jet ski trailers in campground. Trailers must be parked at the top of the hill in line with the other trailers. Please do not block anyone in. Ask for help if you need assistance.
- Do not set up on any campsite or move from one site to another without first registering with the office.
- Campers that do not follow the rules stated above will be required to leave immediately. If any conflict arises after being asked to leave, police will be called. Please report any violations to manager.
If you have any questions or concerns ask one of our employees. Thank you and have a great stay at Dukes Creek Marina Campground!
Return to top